Amidst various attacks and call for boycotts by various political parties on Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', the film's release seems to have been some major problems. Karan Johar on Tuesday finally broke his silence over his film ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ controversy and released a video statement in which he said that "he will not engage with talent from Pakistan”. The filmmaker said nothing but India matters for him.
Karan Johar's ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ is set to release on October 28th and is experiencing problems due to Pakistani actor Fawad Khan's presence in the movie. However, Karan recently confessed in his video that he will not be working with Pakistani actors in future and he also mentioned it is unfair to target his movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil which was shot between September to December last year and the circumstances and climate were completely different.
His two minute video explains his stance on the issue. Watch the video here:
Will Karan Johar's statement be helpful enough to protect his film 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' from controversies and ban? What do you think? Tell us in the comments section below!