Have you kept yourself updated with the latest hairstyle trend of Bollywood? The half-up, half-loose hairstyle is the latest style statement for celebs in Bollywood, with popular actresses stepping out with a hun! Gone are the days when this hairstyle was saved only for the times when you were prepping your hair for a deep conditioning treatment, getting over a break-up, pigging in the bed or having a movie marathon. Not anymore! Bollywood beauties have shown how to rock this hairstyle.
Here are the celebrities who were at their best!
1. Take a look at the sassy half bun of Alia Bhatt. We know she's incredibly cute and the vibe that half bun gives her is just not expressible in words! Do you still think that good hair days are something you need after this revelation? You can pull it off with greasy, hung-over hair and still look so fly! Embrace this fun hairdo this summer like a pro!
2. On the cover of L’Officiel, Lisa Haydon is giving us a cold shoulder in the half-bun and what not…A Vivacious Lisa upped the glamour quotient in a big way. Isn’t it?
3. Messy up-dos are really having a moment. The one to join the league is none other than the beautiful Amy Jackson! Her hun is the sophisticated version of hairstyles. Any other hairdo with that attire would make Miss Jackson look made-up, but the half-bun adds just the right amount of chic and is in sync with the breezy nature of her separates.
4. A messy take on the hun comes from a very unlikely candidate, Katrina Kaif! The one who prefers the sidepart-wavy hair took a wild take on the trend especially since the hun sits at such an eye-catching position, right on the crown of the head. She sported this hairdo at Style Awards.
5. Neha Dhupia’s take on the trend gives her a chic style! And the best part is that it barely takes a minute to create it. Secure your hair into a mid-rise ponytail and fashion a loop by not pulling the ponytail through the hair completely. Your sleek hun is all set to be rocked just like Neha Dhupia’s! The magnetic touch indeed!
6. If you were still on the fence about rocking the half bun, this braided Sonam Kapoor-approved version may just change your mind. This can easily called the work-appropriate hun. We love how the upper section has just been braided and twisted into a bun. The fashionista of Bollywood has kept in the supercool way!
7. Breezy Jacqueline Fernandez graced the Juice Magazine for May 2016 and she looks gorgeous with her hair thrown back in a half bun and the shimmery golden smokey eye makeup. The hairdo is accentuating her flawless highlights. We love her hairdo!
Copy the hairstyle that the young fashionistas of Bollywood are rocking to perfection. And yes, this works well on bad hair days too!